Monday, August 9, 2010

Hi there

Welcome to what I hope will be a learning adventure for myself and anyone who happens to drop by.

As I've noted in the About this blog section, I don't want you to think this is going to just be about the happy moments in a childs life. Yes I'll share those as well, but I want to sit down every day for at least a few minutes and share what's going on in hopes that it not only helps me to become a better parent, but perhaps you as well.

I promise to open up with nearly all my flaws (yes nearly, I can't promise I'll always share my deepest darkest secrets, it's a family blog) but this will be my project.

From this point on I want to share our daily trials, tribulations, questions and laughter with anyone who happens to pop in here. So lets jump in with both feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment